Blwyddyn 5 / Year 5 - @Bl5Plascrug
Mrs R Roberts/Miss H Williams - Miss L Wilkins
Things to remember:
- Homework is due in every Thursday.
- Swimming this half term will be every Tuesday.
- Remember P.E kit every Friday.
- Reading books daily – pupils should be reading for 10-15 minutes each night.
- Multiplication tables – every night.
This term Year 5 are studying Australia. Here are the children’s ideas about the topic collated together.
Pupils have enjoyed taking part in a variety of activities with an Australian theme, such as making Anzac Biscuits and learning about the aboriginal culture.
Pupils have taken part in a workshop run by Willmott Dixon, where they learnt about construction. During the session pupils worked as a team to build a tetrahedron.